In pursuit of its mission on behalf of US citizens, Americans First is guided by these core concepts and principles:
1. The United States of America was created for the benefit of its citizens.
2. The first priority of government policy should be protecting the interests of US citizens.
3. US citizenship is a valuable asset to be protected.
4. Citizens’ wage income should be taxed at the same rate as capital gains and investment income.
5. The social safety net for deserving US citizens must be preserved and strengthened.
6. Voting must be restricted to citizens and the integrity of the electoral process must be insured .
7. US sovereignty must be preserved and globalism and transnationalism opposed.